<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17395022?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowswirls-onstick.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, December 18, 2009

when memories become unbearable,
when all i long for is to forget your smile
yet it fills my mind.

my heart isn't listening to my mind.
the former is stubborn & yearns for you
but the latter is wiser.

no matter how hard i try,
I can't forget you.
I can't help missing you.

"you've got to learn to love whats good for you".
you were. a long time ago.

sometimes i wish I had those "memory erasers" like the ones in Men In Black.
I'd zap myself, no second thoughts.
becasue these memories,
these memories remind me of you.

&its killing me so.

there was this poem in Syurga Cinta that struck me.
word for word. I pray its true.
cause I don't think I can last much longer
God, I hope I see the pelangi soon.

{4:11 PM}


x o x o