<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17395022?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowswirls-onstick.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, November 01, 2009

It been awhile. Pictures are up on FB, so I won't bother with it here. Honestly, my days are pretty numbered. I'm not sure where I stand at the moment. However you look at it, after the 13th I'm gonna be pretty screwed up. The topic hasn't come up. No, not really. Only with the awesomezx, & they never pushed it when I assumed my silence. I tend to fall to that dark pit where my mouth shuts and my eyes blur.


And yet, to say the truth,
reason and love keep little company together nowadays.

With love.

{12:31 PM}


x o x o