<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17395022?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowswirls-onstick.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, April 09, 2009

heyho earthlings. It's been a hectic, superbly tiring week. I'm absolutely glad its over, really. Thank God fr good friday:D Anyhoo, I won't be updating as much anymore obv so don't expect much yeah. I'm tired a lot nowadays, and home now only has the purpose of studying and sleeping. It's impossible to get back home early with my schedule and I'm totally worn out. Then, there are other more irritating issues bothering me like ugh. But whatever shan't think about them :}

alrights lovelies,
toodles!
oh and p.s. i abhor Economics to the core.

{7:21 PM}


x o x o