<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17395022?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowswirls-onstick.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, March 21, 2009








those were the pics from Thurs when Dearests Su and Mabel came over to my house!! :D
we baked cake and cookies and watched Wild Girls ;) it was an enjoyable day of catching up huns! :D:D we should definitely do it more often! and with Syairah(you're so NOT missing the next outing)! She couldn't come 'cause she had school :(
Anyway update again later or smth. I just got back from GPA @NanyangJC to watch my beloved bestie Mariam!! :))))) loved the show, loved your performance! and definitely loveddd meeting DearestMariam and Ain and Farah! pictures will be posted sooooon!
Mariam whatever you said, you looked superb doing Malay Dance, pretty ;)
And Ain babe, your emceeing and Malay dance was great!

Okay I'm dang tired. &I missed today's family gathering. I miss my cousins like fcuk.
&Of course my dearest niece. lovelove(:


{9:01 PM}


x o x o