<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17395022?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowswirls-onstick.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Okay I'm here, raising my blog from the undead. Gah I'm becoming lame-r everyday! haha and i shall blame the King of Lame. Take a guess(:

Anywayyyyy, everyone's been saying my blog's dead so here I am. Hmm, where should i start.. Sports Day was like urrrr. haha it was enjoyable lah just a lil unorganized is all. After Sports Day met IfahBabe and Nita!! :D those two had Bannister camp so I haven't talked to them for a day (sounds short but it felt long lah?!). haha okay anw me and Ifah had loads to tell, so understood aight. While Nita caught up on sleep, me and ifah assumed our positions as siamese twins on the couch and exchanged our nights' happenings. haha. anyway awhile later Ifah had to go for the Linecamp. then me and Nita went lunch at jp:D and both of us had yong tau fu, superbly uber nice! LOL, I've been craving yong tau fu since dno when. *happy* :D

Okay then went johore for Nurul's other side cousin wedding or something like that. LOL. Not my side of the family lah uh. &when i came back I got to know that ifah isn't at camp anymore. Haha you uh full of surprises, serious. Okay so been checking up on her ever since(: speeeeeedy recovery!

Yesterday 4e bbq:D:D
I love 4E '08!
Okay I know I didn't stay long, sorry guys! :( But met most of them plus IrahBabe, EvonDear and NingHun of course! :D ohhhhhhhhh, laiyee and peckhui change hairdo! Lol and HuiTing, Amelia and Carlene came in sch uni. i think yishun Sch uni nice uh. OH and i love WeiTong's hair! Lol, Irah kept saying he looked so mat but the hair suited him! NOT in a mat way(duh)!
Okay so pics w Irah i think(: lovelove!
Oh &currently I miss;
  1. Irah babe!
  2. Mariam!
  3. Ning and Evon, I still haven't seen enough of you guys! &we didn't get to talk much!:(
  4. Joycelin Goh, I haven't seen you for EONS! :(
  5. RongYi buddy!
  6. Ifah babe! (though im talking to you right now, but you deny me visiting hours) hahaha. then cheesecake how to send? ;D
  7. MabelHun, Su and Khuen babes! ohmygah, how long has it been??
  8. OH, someone whom I shan't disclose here. Yes, I miss you:]

{7:06 PM}


x o x o