Friday, February 27, 2009
Yes, I'm finally using the laptop. Yes, I'm sitting in front of it(:
There are ups & downs of today.
- Its friday, HELLO.
- Had a laugh early in the morning with Ifahbabe, Hali and Asyraf.
- Econs tutor didnt come, PW was slack.
- I met Ning and Evon my lovelies!! :D:D whom i havent see for a million years since school started! omg, it was damn impromptu but we had a hell of a lot of fun as always(: we walked ard orchard had early dinner and coffee and talked a hell load(:
- Due to my shit curfew i had to leave them at like 730. &they were so relunctant to let me go home:( and they walked me all the way to somerset control station! SO SWEET KAN! omg, i gave super huge hugs to them after that. i miss you girls like f! :(
okay, loves. tmr needa go school again. oh and its only Feb, I'm only getting drowned with tutorials to complete everyday. JC life is really stress. I'm so busy and caught up w work we don't even have time to complain. thus, complaining is allocated to friday nights. &this is the first time this week I'm using the laptop.
hugs and kisses,
!INAH(: