<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17395022?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowswirls-onstick.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Yeah I'm BACK! :DDDDDDDD
Yesterday was effing tiring.
Camp was effing tiring.
JJ night was awesome ;)
I love my new classmates, Elaine, Michelle& Yixin! (:
I'll miss having Tifanny during lectures.
just came back from the beach fr Shaifq's birthday.
I'm so fcuking tanned from camp & the beach nobody would recognise me! :( HAHA.
DANG.

OH, and i miss a whole load of people! Valentines' passed, and I'm happy and grateful to say that i spent half the day with all my beloved friends! whether in sms-es or calls I love their company. and the other half catching up on sleep after getting home from camp!

Okay tomorrow starts the real JC life. hope my new CT won't be putting 4fingers from knee and saying tht my skirt's too short-.- super lame okay.

see ya loves!

{6:08 PM}


x o x o