Thursday, January 15, 2009
HELLOOOOO(:yknow whaaaaaaat? I wanna change this
blogskin but I just can't be bothered. Ugh, whatever. So
anyhoo its been quite some time. Results came out some few days ago. Honestly not
wht i was expecting of myself. like 3points off? Oh yeah, fuck
combi. Humans.
HAHAHAAA, even though it wasn't counted in my L1R5, its the biggest shitting disappointment on my results slip. the only C
thr. how ironic,
whn I expected it to be one of my As-.- Whatever. I'm done w
combi. Humans.
So anyway, not
wht I expected but it wasn't
tht bad i guess. Of course my grades would've been way better if I'd put my all into it.
Blahhhhhh,
anyway, up to choosing schools now and its been kinda complicated. Went to NYJC open house, TP, and what else. Today's the first day I'm home! hahaha 'cause me and my dearests ifah& irah are gonna send in our choice of schs today. Hopefully we get our first choice:D:DI just cut my hair 'cause it was totally irritating me.
YAY! &don't you think the winds this week have been phenomenal!? When me,
ifah and
irah were at
TP the winds were threatening to blow us off I think!
haha. Okay I'm being high, no idea why.
So I'll be off now I've got nothing else to say. I'll be back whenever:D
haha. If need be just text me!
lovelove(: