Friday, January 09, 2009
hellooooo(:
okay people I'm here to update. haha what a miracle.
so today was the end of nyjc immersion prog.
had quite some fun esp the 2nd day:D:D
'cause my beloved super uber long haven't meet love, JOYCELIN came!!
hahahah. I realised 1st day tht she was in my group(:
but she didnt come cause she had work.
you see, i miss her so cause she didnt come chalet
&super long haven't meet! ):
so it was extra fun w her:D:D
my group, MELMAN1!
hahah, I'm nuts.
anyhoo, bottom point its been fun people!
all the games and bonding(:
okays loves, I'm too lazy to update the pictures tonight.
you'll have to wait. until i dno whn. x)
thenthen, met MabelHun and Ivy today!! :D
oh and Fidah by accident :D
hahaha it was fun having B&J's with you Hun!
&thanks loads fr the pres, i love it! :D
tmr, TemasekPoly fr Sleeq:D
4days of waking up ealier than 10am.
hahahahahah. ohgosh.
PS; I'm panicking like fuck for monday.
&the uncanny resemblance was not needed or wanted.
sheesh.