<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17395022?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowswirls-onstick.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

OKAY, i haven't update since forever.
I know, i know.
Life's been busy, &I'm being a whiny bitch more often.
ahaha.

went shopping with the sweethearts of my life,
Irah& Ifah:D:D

looooove you people(:
it was fun of course, as always.
everything went smoothly
&I got my dresses!

so I'm contented now.
today is Youth Day.
No im not gg out since I've been out the whole weekend.
and i've not touched any of my work.
&thr's SS test tmr. =/

boyf is out with his friends.
oh today is 7July'o8.
Happy 3rd Month Anniversary honey(:

Imiss;
Mabel
Suhaili(you im gg to knock!) :D
Aqid
&manymany more.

Is the world insane?
I think its just me though.

{9:06 AM}


x o x o