<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17395022?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowswirls-onstick.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, May 11, 2008

okay, that last post was wayyyy outdated.
didn't have much time to post it.
these last few weeks have been very tiring.
we had exams, papers. blah. homework.
I'm exhausted.

anyway, Weds was our 1st month anni :D
Happy 1st month, honey(:

then Thurs was Ifah's! {haa, cool right?}
lol so happy 1st month to Ifah and A* (:

friday was kecoh. me& Ifah at MacD's attempting to save
my poor poor irah! OMG, the horror okay.
{yg tk paham too bad ehk.}
but kekek lah seh.

yadayadayada. things have happened.
&I don't know wht to say.
ystd was complicated.
I must've been somehow unbalanced ystd.
im tired.

baby(: !


{3:27 AM}


x o x o