<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17395022?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowswirls-onstick.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, March 14, 2008

It's been awhile.
A lot has changed.
this week was no holiday.

monday sucked. sorry about the last post.
{fyi it's dedicated to a Taekwondo sir}

but more happened during Monday.

I'm not sure if you would read this,
nevertheless;

I never got the chance to tell you,
the few days that you were gone last week,
quite a lot happened.
&my academic results are giving alot of
pressure. & i had a bad breakdown.

I didn't have the time to tell you.
we usually do the catching up whn
we meet.
I was quite edgy during the wkend,
i admit.

Monday training totally drained me,
emotionally.
when I read your msg I just burst.

but Monday& Tues
you showed a side of you
that I've never seen, never.

wht I'm trying to say is
thankyou for all the times;
whn you were continuously
patient with me,
whn you had to hear me
cry &complain,
whn you
cheered me up,
whn you always try to
make me smile whn I'm having one of my tantrums:]

& I apologize, I'm sorry 'cause
I sometimes let my temper get
the better of me,
'cause I'm hard to put up with,
and all else that made it hard.

so i hope you do your best in life.
& i hope you're always happy,
amongst your lovely family
and your friends.

!INAH

{1:09 PM}


x o x o