<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17395022?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowswirls-onstick.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Alrightys, I've yet to update. YESYES, i know.
haha, Secondary4 life is exhausting okay.
And yeah, I'm complaining {got every right to}

I'm so fcuking pissed at that damned woman.
its so obvious. you're totally being a pain.
stop your pregnant hormones,
'cause i srsly wanna push you off the damn staircase.

Okay, anyway yesterday was horrid.
super exhausting! teachers were collecting files
everywhr and everyone was panicking.

wdv.
I'll skip the whole thing.

after school went to have lunch with Irah and Ifah(:
it was fun chatting with them as always.
and laughing like nobody's business.

coincidentally her mom came into kfc with her sis.
hahaa, super funny lah her mom.
"as far as possible lah kan" xD
&her sister was real cute and said something
srsly hilarious but completely true about the guys
sitting behind our table.
what's up with the horrid hairdo?

anyhoo, went back to sch for SS lesson.
then taekwondo, and we went to sit MABELHUN!;D
hehe catching up with her about everything was fun.
but it was a short visit 'cause rah had to be back home:]

meet up soon okay! (:

alrights, i'm off!

{3:06 AM}


x o x o