<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17395022?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowswirls-onstick.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

HELLOOO 2008 :D

Yesterday the world said goodbye to 2007;
it has left. regardless of whether you're ready
or not, to move on, & grow up.
Time waits for no man.

2oo7 has been a great rollercoaster ride,
ups&downs, twists and turns.
2007 started like any other year,
but barely through January
i knew this year was anything
but ordinary.

Dear 2oo7,

I laughed my loudest,
and cried my hardest.
I've seen myself
at my worst, and
my best.

I discovered a great sadness,
and now a great elation,
beyond i've ever felt :D

yes I've made countless mistakes,
but wht are humans if not
for the mistakes they make.

Earlier this year,
I made my worst mistake.
but I do not have regrets.

'Cause the Greatest lessons
are best learnt
from the Worst mistakes(:

&so i wave goodbye to you,
eager to meet 2008 with a smile :D

I don't want school workkkk! xD
now that's one lesson, i suspect,
i'll never learn.

{9:26 AM}


x o x o