midnight onwards;
Okay, I cant remember the rest. haha, sorry if I missed any, tell me okay! Alrights, anyhow met Boyf early that morning (I was half an hour late, sorrrrry!) haha then we took a bus too EastCoast, it was great FUN!(:
we went bike riding and talk& talked. thr was a whole lot of people thr though, weird. And he was telling me jokes from some Russel guy, got me laughing until my stomach hurt-ed! Then we sat by the beach and waded around the water xD haha, not exactly lah. the place was just the prettiest spot! &and the sea was reallyyyy cold and nice, me loveees(:
So sat around took some pics:D returned the bikes, got our lunch and off to town! haha. went to cineleisure& watched Fred Claus:) its a reall cute show uhs. then we walked around and took the train back home:) &&Baby passed me my present(: (yay yay!) LOL. I love all of it, they're just so sweeeet. I love the BabyPooh:D, the necklace, bracelet, earrings(: & the uber cute 'card'! it was even rainbow coloured:D i love!
oh oh, &my B'day was also 4th anni! (: ILY.
Okayokay, &&yesterday(7th Dec) met LC. And guess wht lah? I WAS EARLY! (like first time in a veryy long time) earlier then all of them:D hehe, three cheers for me! xD okayokay, enough kan. haha. so was waiting at CityHall, to pass time I called kakak, Him, and Mariam dearest. talktalktalk. haha and they arrived. Passed me this uber pretty pink plastic/paper bag. wahlao, got shocked cause it was so frigging heavy! aku igt korg taruk batu kt dlm! hehe, then we headed off to bowling:) haha i jsut bowled last Sat so my arms are like tired of it. haha. But still we had soo much fun bowling, kept laughing and laughing. our longkang cheer, LOL. LC is laughing gas:D
Then during the 2nd game we got bored, and tired so decided to end it, then went to eat at LJS whr i opened my present! hehe, tk sabar2 ehk. & I discovered why the box was so damn heavy! -.-, my harry potter book (that I lent to zx), was in it! Lol. kk, anti-climax. haha, && I saw wht was below:D:D haha, thanks Ifah for remembering I wanted that! &&THANKs LC for getting it! <3much>
At night went out to watch The Golden Compass, and Birthday dinner at PizzaHut:] ALright gotta wrap it up now! :) thank you all who wished me:D I lovee Boyf, thanks for a great day by the beach! thanks for always being patient with me(: I lovee LC! thanks for the great laughs and the gift ystd girls!(: BFFs aight! <3
x o x o