<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17395022?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowswirls-onstick.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

wheees ♥


:D LALALALA. Okays, updates of last week. hehe. I can't remember much but wdv.
The past month has been fun;] I am entitled to crap since this is my blog.

er, whr to begin.. HMM, went jogging the other day
at Bishan stadium. Met Ra&boyf at j8 arcade,
Ra saw Mariam thr, so said my HIs and went over to "boo" darling,
she was playing race cars. Haha, I had a game myself with
Ra& her boyf, needless to say, he won. hahs.

then met Pearlies& her major irritant(:
and we walked to the stadium. met Boyf(:
&so we changed to shorts and me&Ra wore our
bright yellow tee xD

&Ra's bf was being uber silly, he was to lazy to change
and said he'd just jog with his tight jeans. AHEM.
LOL! then aail & Boyf started making guy jokes-.-
er. haha. so after jogging and all went to change.

my stamina is so failing me-.- lol,
but that day was sick uh. had sore throat, flu.
Ra&boyf went to swimming, hah so cute kankan.
& the rest of us went to get lunch.

ooh and I watched Enchanted with Baby(: Lalala
Okay its just downright sweet,
& typical fairytale Happily Ever after, forever and ever.
LOL. had me laughing alot(:

&the time is now,
the place is here;
I never did open your letter,
I was too afraid.

too afraid
I'd believe the lies in it.
shit, I'm not gullible.

or maybe too afraid
to find its contents, true.

till now, unbroken it's seal
some things are better left
un-known, unsaid.

{5:57 AM}


x o x o