Tuesday, December 25, 2007
shalalalalala(:
Okay, I haven't updated for agesss, I know! hehe. Aights, where do I start..
Flew to Sabah on the 15th:] so kecoh at the airport with last minute calls and all that. But, got on the flight and Mai was being so cute while the plane took off uhs. Could hear her excited voice. whahah, our family took like two rows uhs Me and RaDarling's family:]
Okayokay, the trip was super rocking:D :D but I obviously don't have the time to post everything, so feel free to look at Ra's blog:] just click her linky on the right! Canopy walk and hot springs was totally heaven:) I think we lost tons that day!
Got back eve of hari raya haji, andand felt super jetlag lah oi. And, I can't remember wht I did the next morning..can't recall for the life of it. Anyhow, at night went to gramp's kenduri, dragged my dead self there. haha. &hari raya haji! uber fun! syairah's house first, chaos as usual, Ra's mom helped me and kakak wear our tudung-s! xD hehehe, picas on friendster, soon i hope! Went to maternal granny's house, best:D hehe, we were so kecoh there with all the cousins cooped up in one room and chatting away. &Aqid was controlling one of granny's sweet treats like nobody's business sehhhh.
Anyhow, next day had to wake up early after slping so late uh:( make IC. Hmm, on Friday went to johore-.- ( it was totally last minute okay. &&I didn't get to meet Baby before he flew off on Sat, 'cause stayed over at johore house D: ) Ra and family came over on Sat to shop and all:D
Got back on Sat night, andand the next day had picnic with Nabilah and the rest of them! :D kak shiera and her sister wasn't there though. Daniel and Ryan came down too with their cousin Reza(: the day by the beach was superrrrrb! :D played soccer with the boys/men, hehe. And since it rained the night before the ground was muddy! we all played barefooted, dirty but best lahhhhh xD some of the guys fell and got down and dirty! eeeek. lol. around 330 it started raining like mad so we went off to the bowling alley! yay:D
Fun, but my score super sucked, hands hurt uhs. Reza won our alley if im not wrong. YEAPs, after a tiring day out went home sweet home! and I slept at ten, SUPER early hello. haha. Okay today I cut my hair andand, its different from how i usually cut it. I'm pretty sure it'll surprise. haha, okay whatever I'm crapping! &&I can't wait for tomorrow 'cause darling Daddy's getting me a new phone! :D :D yay daddy!
&I miss Baby so:[
you'll be back tmr night i think.
hope you're enjoying yourself thr
okay! :D hee, Iloveyou(: