Tuesday, November 13, 2007
SHALALA(:
Okay, PeckHui dearest is, once again, reminding me I haven't updated for ageeeeeees. You're a great reminder you know? :D All rights, I haven't updated for ages. The holidays are here! &&I want to go shopping! :D
&&I wanna go to the beach(:
OkayOkay, update!
3E chalet, went with Evon:D, it was oh-so rocking okay! ;D laugh& laughed until our stomachs hurt-ed. heh. &WeiTong was so hilarious lah! He kept laughing and laughing like nuts and ZiXuan was so irritated. It was fun(:
Taekwondo gathering started a little slow but was fun. Yada Yada, got Mabel's present with baby. This cuteeee ben& jerry's cake! :D HAPPY BDAY HUN!:D Felt reaaaaaaaal guilty 'cause i forgot to wish her on the day itself, forgot cause of chalet Dx sorry hun! heh. Okay BBQ was seriously funny with Ra& Su dearests. hahahs. Okay okay totally rocked okay. yeah! heh.
2e chalet at Changi started a little slow and late but it was fun(: so long haven't went out with Sher & Juan uhs. Okay so there were the guys, KwangYong, Nicholas, WeiTong, ZiXuan, Darren, Keeren, YuoYue && I forgot. lol, who did I leave out?? Anyhoo, thr was Me, Ra, Evon, Sher, Juan, Hweeping. thn came mui tiang, Peckhui& Liang ee. Played cards and all, was fun(: then we had bbq and yada yada. Sher and I went off to go to the beach quite late. Pretty creepy atmosphere, BUT we didn't get to go in 'cause the gate was closed -.- lame okay. lol. Then we went to surprise Keeren with a B'day cake, he looked super blur! We woke him up from sleep xD hehehe.
Okay, I'm pretty much done. Pictures up next post! I WANNA GO SHOP HUN:D