<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17395022?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowswirls-onstick.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, November 29, 2007

HELLOOO :D

Hehe, alrightys previous post was just something I had to get outta my system(:
so anyhoo lets see. I haven't updated about anything. TSKTSK.

Okay, so we had Ra's Birthday bash && some other stuffs that I'm totally forgetting. lols.
HMMHMM,

haiyo, I can't remember much so too bad lah.
Ra's birthday bash was on the 20th, she was totally unaware;D 'cause I contacted her mom and all was hush hush. The plan was to surprise her while she was having her beauty sleep! ;) So me & ZX met, got her a "cake", we had to buy the small cube ones 'cause they didn't have the block cake-.-

met Ifah at TP mrt station then we got her a gift box & a pack of sweets to fill it up with. Got her present ready then msg-ed her mom at about 12plus, she was still asleep! haha, we got so excited okay? &&we went into the house, then mai got so excited to lur. heheh.
Got the candle lit and sang her a loud birthday song. she started to turn in her sleep groggily then realised wht was but stopped and covered her face with her pillow, laughing and shouting "MAMA!!" HAHAHAHAHAHAH. hello, funny lah can. haha.

after eating and alllll that, we went to TP station to wait for Fidah who had to get away frm her own house. lol. While waiting we got so bored, that we started indulging ourselves in some very hilarious acts to entertain yours truly. HAHA, i can't state wht exactly we did ;D but it was darn hilarious okay. Hehe. when she finally arrived we went to cineleisure to take neos:D haha fun lah, except that some machines were really infuriating! hah.

After that Ifah went off for home and we were headed for PS. haha, then Ifah text messaged and said she met her boyf, she got uber excited seh aye ;] So then we got busy taking pictures at this pretty sight opp the Istana. haha. Post pictures soon okay! Or you could just go see at Friendster.

Oh, last Friday went out with Baby. borrowed some books, 'cause I'm dead bored lah. After awhile met pearlies and aail at Bugis to go shop:D Bought me Little miss shirts! yay yay:D

Okay, I'm done! hahaha.

{4:59 AM}


x o x o