<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17395022?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowswirls-onstick.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Alrightys,

it's been the longest time since I've updated.
I have yet to reply tags,
&they're getting flooded :/
whoopsay.

hehe, but its been fun.
for most parts(:
So anyhoo, I'll be reply tags
first and foremost:D

matNOR ;hahahahha, hello my dumdum:D I haven't put up rayer pics, wait uhs. hahah. (:

amandaong(: ;haha, candywoman! ramadan has come& gone. its hari raya! haha, gimme CANDY!<3>
MABEL ;hey HUN! hahahaha, Don't scare me for O's next year ah. The teachers are already doing that for you): ! haha, good luck for your remaining O's papers! jiayou! :D:D

Fiid ;WHAHAHA, you merepek lah girl! hahaha. :D

Mariam ;Haha, yeah its a good thing:]

wen ; HEYHEY! haha, yeah saw you too lah. alrights, come back soon yeah then can go out!

syah ;HEY! :D sorry uh hun, i keep forgetting to link people. linked(:

aail ; HAHA, SENAPANG GAJAH?! you seriously humour me:D:D Yeah yeah. Oh oh, I wanna go WWW or Escape. haha;D

ROSkuzer ;hey!(: alrights, re-linked!

KUNMIAO; CAT! lol, WHAT STILL GROWING? haha, not growing lah! &cat, I rock, not rock-ed okay! hehe. my cat rocks!

Mariam ;wahlao, so insincere! think I'll kill you nonetheless.

syairah ;Why would I miss you? see you too much alrd! Haha, love you babe;D

mira ;heyhey, alrightys(: we had fun that day!

carLyn ;haha! telepathic? sure:D haha, great minds think alike!

matNOR; hahaha, thanks;D oh you got reply tags? haha, later i go see(:

peck hui; darling! haha, im so sorry lah never update. super busy now. See, I update for you uh! :D haha, can't wait for chalet! :D

vanessa ;haha hey! really long yeah? See you around!(:

Okay done:D uploading pictures at the moment,
so, next post! :D

{3:16 AM}


x o x o