<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17395022?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowswirls-onstick.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

TAG REPLIES.

KUNMIAO- whahaha, you evil cattttt:D

puipui- ZHENG HSIN, HELLO! Thankyous(: Yeah, you weren't there. Srsly long nvr see you leh. Don't you have weekends free?

peck hui- Of course! I update for you wht right babe? ;D

Nadzeef- Haha, don't we all? Don't worry lah, me eyes look super small too(:

`nazir- Hey! haha, yeah. Real long never see you sia.

gran- HELLO! :D Okays, i'll link you aights.

MABEL- HAA, MY LOVABLE HUN:D Hows O's revision coming along? All the best. MUCH LOVEE(:

QW- HEY! Haha, don't fall:]

chingmay- I shall(:

amanda- whoops, NO! xD ahahaha. Okay lah, I guilty. lol.



Is it that obvious?

{10:47 AM}


x o x o