Tuesday, September 04, 2007
:D
Okay, I haven't updated for ages. I'. so eff-ing pissed 'cause I can't for crap find the purrrrfect skin. Grrs. I wanna change! Lol. Okay, moving on.. I'm too lazy to update so lets get the pictures talking(:
6I `o4 :D I missed you people.

Nadzeef, Me and Mariam ;DD
Whees. I love dangling legs.
Mariam& me:DD LOVEs.

Passing dark clouds.
My Snowman! :D

Baby, paint me a rainbow(:
Okay, so pretty much Teachers' Day was all the above. The MF celebrations were quite fun. Went on pretty fast, the norm performances. Gave our presents to the teachers as a class. And the annual cutting cake ceremony, after which they would pop the champagne bottles. Except this year some teachers decided to be creative and
spray the champagne while walking down the hall. So most of us got pretty much sprayed. Esp, those near the aisle. hahaha.
Me& Mariam arrived pretty late. Sorry to Olga, Safety and all who was waiting ): real sorry yea ;D anyway reached, met MsTan and 6I-ians. Met a few other people, called CkgMas, me& Mariam chatted real long with her. Exchanged some gossips. haha. Then headed to Vivo, had great fun. Came back late, but mommy didn't get angry:D
DONE.