Friday, August 31, 2007
Alrightys!
Nationals has come and passed. It was an overall great day;D
Briefly, daddy& mommy drove me there. Met Vernon,
bought drinks with him and went into Yishun Sports Hall.
It was already packed with people warming up.
Met Ben, HongMin& YongChong.
Then Zx, Irah and her guy arrived.
Ifah &Fidah couln't come as they had stuff on.
Its okays, thanks for all that came :D
At that time Dearest was supposedly not coming already.
Then warmed up with Zx while Irah fooled around with her guy. Lol.
Suhaili came whilst warming up;D Did a few kicks with her.
Then YongChong was up. Watch his match, his opponent bloody violent lah can.
Then during HongMin's fight, Mabel arrived. My 2 darling seniors:D
Sat around waiting for my match.
He surprised me by saying, he was definitely coming.
So last minute, but yeah.
Then my turn was called, went to the reporting table.
GAH.
Mabel and Su met me there and passed bottle.
And at the last minute, when I was walking down to collect guard,
with Su and Mabel, I saw him standing near the steps.
like super surprised lah can?
So in short, I won the first match with Irah screaming. lol.
Was totally exhausted lahh. Then Irah& her boyfriend went off
so left me, Zx and Dearest. Sat around til next match,
talked to WeiMing, Dawn and Merly M'am.
Nazir msged, then talked to Weijie and Ben.
Then 2nd match, I won too. Right after the match
ended realised 2 things; Su& Mabel had come back
from their group studying, thus it was su screaming like nuts;D
and, that I won gold xD
Mabel went like congrats! and i hugged her and Su.
Thanked Dawn for coaching:D
couldn't walk properly, Zx went towards me
and he came nearer but kept distance
cause Merly M'am &WM also came to congratulate me.
Then Su and Mabel helped make my foot feel slightly bttr.
After sitting around and darling Zx tell our other darls
the news, I went to send them off to the bustop.
waited for Su, Mabel &Zx to board their buses.
then me& Dearest waited till prize presentation.
Got out of there at like 9.30pm.
Super exhausted. Got daddy to pick me up
at the mrt station. &been walking like duck
past few days. But, worth it :DD
Thanks all who came down to support me(:
Thanks all who wished me all the best(:
ESP, Thanks to all my dearest sayangS.(:
Okays, pretty much that. Nothing much else. I'll update the rest later.
Tomorrow Tchers' Day. Hmms, still not sure if im coming.
LOVEs(: