<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17395022?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowswirls-onstick.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, June 08, 2007

OKAY!

Hmm. I miss my dearest sister! haha :x
Okay, weird but yea. She went off for
school overseas trip or something.

Alright, so I need to update a little.
Hmms. Last Sat went shopping with
Mabel, YiWen& Su(:
met MaoMao& her cousin.

Shopshop. then went home like early lah -.-
Bleahs. had fun:D should go out again.
&screw curfew lah. hell. lol.

Monday; went to watch Shrek with LC(:
Shrek3 is super uber cute!
haha! the baby donkeys-slash-dragons were
super cute tooo;D
Prince charming is so vengeful. Tsk.

He soo needs a shrink lah. kan kan?
haha! soft, silky hair? like that guy
needs a whole new& improved brain! :x

Okayokay. Anyhoo. Shrek rocks!
Had training on Tues. Quite tiring.
Zheng Hsin came, yada yada.
Had sme complications during training.

SHOUTSHOUT :/
not me though. aiye.
last minute then bring up your unhappiness.
Anyhoo, M'am added 2 more trainings
to make sure we're ready for tournament.
I'm so freaking out! lol. NVMs(:

Anyway, was suppose to watch POC with
Fiona& Sher. But I couldn't make it.
So sorry huns!):

After training went to have lunch at
Thompson Plaza with Su, Mabel, Maomoa& Vanessa.
Haha. Crapped alot alot on the way there
&while eating lunch. Talked about all kinds of crap.
Like literally. lol.

Then darling Mariam called& asked if I was free.
Said I was. Met her up& went around
to find her camp stuffs& buy her Kappa shoe.
but we couldn't find any Kappa shoes anywhere.
-.- like Mariam was getting so infuriated. haha!

So whilst doing everything else, Mariam
was text msg-ing her dearest. haha.
They have the cutest conversations! :x
haha. super cute and merepek. :D

Yesterday had Malay extra class.
Got me up so early. Grrs.
ahah. nvms, reached& as usual
class was crappy but had its funny moments.

yadayada. After that went Amk Hub with Idah dearest
&walked around looking at stuffs. bought sme earrings
while waiting for Fidah dearest. Met up with Fidah
&decided to grab lunch. Went to Novena&
while eatting discussed some stuffs.

Quite disturbing crap. But whatever,
its not for the public to know.
Lol. After crapping we went around
Novena Sq. looking at stuffs.

Then Fidah bought some korean drama Cds.
Honestly, they look very fascinating! haha.
So Fidah recommended me to start
watching some. &would be lending me Full House to watch.
its Full House kan? lol. I forgot xD

Okay. So I'll be going off tmr night.
haha. Any confessions must be done by tmr night okay?!
Or you'd be too late! haha. okay, crap. ;D
I'm so off my rockers! (:

haha. &honestly, no idea when I'm coming back.
haha! like seriously? Miss me! ;D

I'll be love's suicide.

{2:35 AM}


x o x o