Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Hmms. Okay, so I haven't updated for some time. Been really busy nowadays. And there's gonna be loads of tests coming up this week. Anyhoo, I guess this week passed off pretty quickly.
I can't for hell remember wht I did on Monday.. hmms. Oh wells lets skip that then. Tuesday had composition test for HML=/ stayed quite long. haas. Wednesday, Ifah had a fever and didn't come to school): after school we went to watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. &it was so frigging chaotic, had some last minute changes. Darlings would agree, with everything that was going on, and the
other issue, we were all glad to be in the theatre.
BUT, guess what?? The guy in front of me was bloody
huge and
tall. And oddly, he couldn't lean back into his seat, couldn't sit still and was constantly leaning forward. Obviously, hindering my view of the screen even more! It wasn't like his large head was covering half the screen or wdv, but it was covering part of the screen and I was so infuriated lah. Lol. Then we found out that he couldn't speak any English and that he was part of some overseas group. So i forgive the poor guy;] Though, its got me wondering.. If he doesn't understand a word of English, what in the world was he watching Harry Potter for? I'm pretty sure it was in English. whahahah. Okay okay, I'm being mean. Anyhoo, swear I'd have to watch it again, in FULL view.
Lalala~ Nothing much happened. Friday, went to watch Harry potter again, night show. Got great seats and a FULL view. :DD though I think the ending is like rushed, the movie was too short. The new director should lose his job. haha. Got back home around midnight. Was super tired, showered and slept.
Saturday, went over to celebrate Mikaail's birthday. So I became part of the surprise. Took a bus to Junction8 and met the rest at Secret Recipe; Hafiz, Shafiq, Ahbay, Fadhilah, her guy & Shafiqah. hahaha. They're all very friendly people, and all nicely insane. haha. ;D waited for Mikaail and my sis. We stood up and sang b'day song ;DDDDDD
HAHAHA. super fun! & mikaail was soooo touched lah! He was so surprised, we so good right? (: then we our cake slices, I ordered tiramisu. YUMYUM:DDDD had some crazy conversations there. haha. I'll post the pictures in the next post. Hmm, I'm forever saying that right? kk,
promise(:
Then the rest of the day was a little chaotic. Went to PS, was suppose to meet Mariam, Irah, her bf and his little brother. But we couldn't find Mariam. So after staying at PS for awhile, I couldn't
stand the crowd. I don't like it whn there's too many people. They were all there for some Anugerah thingaye. So yea, since I couldn't find Mariam, I was to lazy to stick around with all those lot of people there. Called sis and went to Marina Sq. 'cause they wanted to watch movie there.
In the end we went all the way back to Yishun. Like lol. haha. Watched 'Alone', reall good horror movie. Been awhile since a horror movie got me burrying my face into someone else. hahaha. The plot was disturbing and all. A must-watch movie. haha.
Sunday lets just summarize everything, went to religious class, went home, packed my stuffs for tuition. Met ZX at amk hub, took bus. We were both falling asleep in the bus, and real tired during tuition. haha. Finished tuition, took bus home. Saw something interesting at the bustop while waiting for the bus. haha.
Hmms. Somehow, I know, I'm not taking this seriously.
I'm making it more of others decision, when the decision is mine.
Forgive me, I'm afraid I just won't be able do what you ask
of me.
I can assure you
that I won't be completely into this.
that it'd be half-hearted.
I don't want to be
like the one person I hate most.
So you're the one,
Who took the fall.
Repent yourself away.