Monday, July 16, 2007
HELLOOOO.
Okay, so i haven't updated for quite some time. Honestly don't feel like updating. whahaha. But, I'm a gooood girl, so I shall. No idea how updating makes me a goood girl, but wdv.
Okay, this past week was..complicated. I'm just so eff-ing exhausted. & As stated, I'm not gonna care anymore. I'll be making myself and honeys happy! haha. Now, I really really want to go high. :x Lalala~
ANYHOO, I shall highlight on Dance Musical! Went for Friday show.
It's quite complicated, but storyline aside, the dance moves were great! SuJuan looked so cute ;D &sher looked seriously cutee too! I loved the costume for the 'cards'. Uber pretty lah can.
After the show, went to PizzaHut to eat. haha. So the kecoh. Especially after that certain message. & Ifah darling was like "Sakinah, wht's up with your face expression? Mcm tkle breathe, muker maintain lah." LOL! Meaning i looked like i was having trouble breathing. When darling perfectly knew why my face expression was like that! lol.
Had a laugh, then had to go home early 'cause mommy wanted to go johore-.- Tired seyyy. So I left & they went to meet Ifah's friend. :D heeeees.
Okay, went to cut hair just now. And I'm off. I'll upload& post the pictures the next post. (:
Don't come any nearer.
I love you, but I can't.