Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Dumdeeeedum
Okay, I'm afraid I'm slightly crazy.
Was busy all through the weekend,
&I was too lazy to update.
So now, I shall.
I totally screwed my Malay O's oral
hours ago. Like CRAP.
urghs. So infuriating.
The question was unexpected!
It was about mutu perkhidmatan Singapura
(service; like at restaurants etc)
?!
ROARs. Hopefully me droning on& on
about crap helped, somehow.
Okay, last Saturday night went to
the UK funfair in Bishan. It
looked ordinarily like any other carnival.
The rides totally rock lah can!
Me& sis were walking like drunk people
after all the rides. Screamed my lungs out.
&Sis was too tired to scream. Whahaha.
Absolutely rocks more than Escape theme park ;D
Woke up with a sore body the next morning.
Didn't go for religious class 'cause
mom& dad had things to attend to.
Packed for tuition & all.
Went with Idah, we totally crapped
during tuition. Not in the mood to study eh?
hahaha. Then called Mariam, yada yada.
Tuition ended, went to meet Mariam.
You worry over such little things lah hun(:
Was a little late. Met Andy, QW, Marcel& Faris
at Toa Payoh mrt. Went to Esplanade thr.
Walked around the shopping malls;
window shopping. & I realise
I wanna SHOPSHOP! Lol.
anyway, bought presents for
my two dear cousins.
Went to LauPaSat for dinner.
I hadn't eaten since Sat night,
though oddly didn't have any appetite.
oh wells, ate& laughlaugh.
'Cause QW kept referring to me as
"that girl on diet that one."
Tsk! I said no such thing okay.
haha, &they kept disturbing Marcel.
thn we visited the huge, spitting Merlion.
the river is super pretty.
me, QW& Marcel went to get ice cream.
lala~ Funny people, ridiculous things they
talk of. But hilarious.
Came home quite late. Totally broke curfew :x
whahaha. Anyhoo, was real tired.
Next day woke up just in time!
haha. bathed &went to meet Fidah dear
to get ZX's b'day pressie! ;D
Then met ZX and we went to Pizzahut.
waited for Irah to come, ordered our food.
Irah came, eateateat. laugh laugh.
We kecoh there, not that though(:
After eating we decided to go to J8's arcade.
Had quite some fun. But it was so darn
packed. Lols. Expected lah I guess.
The outing was too short uh babes.
I had to go hoe early 'cause of coming home
late the night before, and Irah had to be home
early too. But,
HAPPY B'DAY IDAH;D
I LOVE YOU MUCHMUCH! LC<3