Tuesday, June 19, 2007
ROARRRRRs!
Okayyyy. I need to update! whahaha.
Both complications are
quite solved. ;D
BBQ is going quite smoothly
&the other complication
is doing just fine. YAY:]
Okay, so this week was so rush.
On Friday WM taught me,rah
&vernon brownblack pattern.
Like a day before tournament.
Gahhhs.
Not his fault, not exactly ours.
Anyhoo, got most of it into our heads,
settled chalet stuffs, then went off to meet LC.
Went to lib, chatted, ate lunch at KFC.
haha. Idah& Fidah make good
detectives yea hun?
haha. Great in fact:)
But its good;D &I wasn't keeping it
frm you babes uh(:
Then we went to AMK hub, walked around.
Hid frm Ifah's dad.
whahaha. So funny. Lol.
Was up till late Friday on the phone.
Wasn't intending to but yea.
Whahaha. Got off the phone
&went straight to bed.
Alrighty, Saturday came :/
got quite nervous.
Haha. Especially the poomsae part.
Roars. But did wht we could.
&thepause was like in unison? LOL!
Okay, wdv. Finished everything.
Stayed around with Su, Mabel, Rah
&all, wait for the next event.
Then was the walkover, WM& Zheng Hsin
super uber funny lahh.
Make me laugh until dunno wht.
Lols. Then came lunch.
GAHHHs! Lunch was fun eating with them.
Of course I wasn't suppose to eat much
lah, since I still had another match.
Couldn't resist the filet meal:/
No fun. Lols. Anyhoo after that
Su had to go home so she went off
with Mabel& Shaun.
Then came my next match. GAHs.
She was overweight for my category
but for some reason or another
they didn't disqualify her so I still fought her.
Too bad. A fatter& taller opponent for me thn.
:x wdv. So it was a tie &I lost to her durig
sudden death round. ROARs.
I thank Zheng Hsin &Wei Ming
for being there for me:D &
Zheng Hsin's shocked face so funny!
haha. made me feel alot bttr.
Rah was alot of help too(:
thanks hun! made me feel bttr.
Mabel& Shaun made me feel alot bttr
with their phone call(:
Thanks a lot!
I love you guys! :DD
& ZH thanks for massaging my arm.
WHAHAHA. my arm hurt like
crap lahhh. &my rightleg too. Bleahs.
So the rest of the way watched
Vernon in his matches& the
other guy, whose name I forgot.
LOL!
Ignored the pain till prize presentation.
Poomsae; me, Rah& Vernon
got Silver.
Brown belt girls,sparring
my Cat. I got Silver.
Vernon got Gold for his Cat.
Wooots! Grats yea!
& the other guy got Silver
for his Cat. Grats!(:
Yadayada.
Got changed& made my way with Rah,
all bruised& complaining;D ,
to serangoonMRT.
Met Mariam& made our way to
Kovan. Super tired lah.
Then met Andy& his friend.
Mariam signed in at the book.
Then they helped us with our bags.
Met up with the rest of the lot
& the girls(: funny lot. haas.
Placed our bags at Darren's &made
our way down.
So cute lahs. Whahahas.
Then darling helped me ask if thr was ice
frm Andy. Couldn't tahan the bloody
pain my arm was giving. haha.
Iced it& the thing swelled up -.-
Pain!
& Andy asked if he could whack it.
uh..NO! LOLs.
The guys helped us get food& drinks.
thanks yea:D haha.
It was a lot of food though,
& after everything I was uber tired to eat.
hahs. But I did lah. Sat and chatted with Mariam.
Then with Quin Weng, Andy, the girls,
&the other guys.
Very hyper& funny people:]
Yadayada. Some
more people came, me &Mariam
didn't recognise.
& HELLO
You jolly well know I can't inhale
cigratte smoke. I have sensetive lungs.You want an earlier
death sentence by smoking, be my guest.
DON'T be shortening my life span with your
second-hand smoke. You frigging blew it
into my FACE. Bloody hell,
I came not intending to have
any unnecessary contact with you, so why
not you do the same? I don't know
What the hell your intentions were but
I know they weren't well. Idiot.
Overall, the night was a good one:]
While waiting for a cab, Quin Weng
got me laughing quite an amount.
haha.
Anyhoo, was uber tired, got home,
bathed &slept(:
Yesterday was Father's Day!:D
Went out celebrate with family.
Made DearestDADDY pretty card ;DD
I LOVE MY DADDY!(:
I'm glad tournament is over.
Looking forward to chalet!:D