Saturday, June 30, 2007
Hmms,
Aights, I finally have the time to blog. This week has been insane. In all sense of the word. Roars! Okay,
You seem to be in need of much help.
&I'm sorry but I cannot bring myself to help.
It'll be stupid& useless.
'Cause caring so much for someone
who couldn't care less for self is,
just sad. Make an effort,
you'll just have to do without me.
Okay, anyhoo, CCA chalet! ;D It started out a little panicky but real fun. Daddy picked me, irah, mabel, su, khuen& shaun, sent us thr, checked in. Nazir came early, daddy asked about him. haha!
Falalalala~ Started the fire with Nazir, Khalis and Irah darling(: Nazir& Khalis so horny lah can. :x whahaha. TSK. But real funny me and irah laugh like dno what. Started BBQ-ing, people started flooding. Ex-ex-seniors, seniors, my year-s, juniors. Yiwen! haha. thn picked Mariam up.
all was good. They played mahjong. I just watched, so darn complicating! haha. Irah went off early): BBQ-ed more, had a lot of fun with my beloved huns;D But somethings happened. Roars! Wth lah. It brought the whole atmosphere off. The chalet is for seniors, I was so exhausted, why couldn't you people put aside your differences just for awhile?!
Watched Prison break with Mariam& Khalis, while Zheng Hsin, shaun and 2 seniors played cards& Nazir slept. After prison break finished, me& Mariam went off to meet the guys. I went with a heavy heart though had a bad feeling of leaving, which turned out to be for a good reason..
Met Andy& Eugene, thn the rest at their chalet. Saw QW asleep. haha! Then went bike riding for awhile. Got a call from Mabel after that some complications came up. Went back to get it solved, sorry to Mariam &Andy, made you guys wait so long out thr!
I was so stressed thr. Mabel, Suhaili, Shaun calmed me down. Thanks so much(: After settled most stuff, talked more to Suhaili then she advised me to go off first. I didn't plan to stay out all night. Lol. sorry if i made you or mabel worried xD
then went back to their chalet, had a late supper. lol. Thn went bike riding again, londpang QW 'cause not enough bikes. hah. the night/morning was fun(:
well besides the end part whr we kinda got freaked. playing swing with Eugene was fun, I couldnt stop laughing, tompang with QW was fun too, i kept laughing. Baiscally I kept laughing all night. haha. waiting for sunrise was super nice, the orange-y sky& all. But yea, didn't get to stay for it.
Lalala~ the days that followed were.. weird I should say. Hmms.
Psst(: hahaha. School re-opening is so sucky D: but, I certainly do have a lot to finish up. Well, kinda. Bits here and there. Gah! On tuesday, I was so urgh. Felt like kicking someone. Lol.
Okay, this weekend got some plans. So gonna finish up most homework by today(: &&ZX's birthday is coming! ahems;D woots.
I love-d.
You ran out of time.