<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17395022?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowswirls-onstick.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, June 07, 2007

HELLOO!

okay, I'm in a considerably good mood. Changed my blogskin to my current good mood. Yeah, i uberrr love it:D I love the the rainbow, the clouds& the SUN!

haha. Okay, enough of my crazyness. First thing's first. I havee to reply tags uhhh. They're all like pushed down lah. Like when was the last time I replied tags?? haha!

reza; hello(:

aail; haha. you are like so bull-crapping at my tag! haha. nvm nvm. EH, that nick name is ONLY for my sister! Call me that again& I'll have you head(: behave yourself. I tell kakak. haha!

3v0n; LOLs! hello hun! haha. i have now changed blogskin(: haha.& so have you! LOVEs ya

iQa; -.- I swear, you& that guy of yours must solely exist to irritate the hell outta me right? lol! nvm, today you went off. haha. good luck at that kampong! haha. i love you aloooot too! :D i bought you earrings know. nice right! haha.

MABEL; hey hun! haha. we went out! But i had to go back early ): &Wen &Su were like teaching me to lie! hahaha. ;D we should go out again you crazy girll. I wanna spend more& more. lol!

aail; woit, you wanna talk dnt use my tagboard ah. lol! can vomit! hahaha.

`nazir; LOLs! no, nana-girl don't want big opponent! I want small opponent! haha. wait I kena thrashed seh, nana-boy is evil! haha.

KUNMIAO; cat! haha. yes yes, I talked on double-chin too. haha. yea, GO OUT LEH! haha. you must stay over chalet okay:D

MABEL; WHAHAHAHs! thrice you mean dear(: haha. yes yes, a pic cleverly taken! MAOMAO& PIG also got inside! haha. Yea, we go MAO's hse again lah? haha!

`nazir; nana-boy! haha. you've been linked(: i changed blogskin as you can see! hahaha. oh, cat?! haha. too bad i not cat, maomao is cat!

wen; HEY! haha. yes yes, of course i know who you are! haha. had a fun Sat with you. I havent paid you for lunch eh, dont let me pay): haha. i feel bad, nxt time we go out i pay kk?? (:

peck hui; HEY HUN! haha. i miss you too! alot alot! yea, we shld go out smeday. haha. yea, i helped you with the URL! happy to help! :D relinked alr(: I LOVE PECKKKKKK HUIIIIII TOO! :DD rmbr camp dearest?? xD haha!

wen; hey! hahaha. YESYES, next time i shall be a naughty girl& come home late late! then you sure help me come up with lie one right? haha! :DD LOVEs!

peck hui; haha!okay, i reply tags alr my dearest! aight, I'll profess my love to you at your blog too! :DD

shrooms; eh, how come you at my blog? lol. NVMs, hello too!

Okay, done! haha.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NANA-boy aka Nazir! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Zheng Hsin aka Xiao Xing! (: haha. always disturb me one. salam salam. haha!

LOVEs.
I've found myself.

{1:09 PM}


x o x o