Sunday, June 03, 2007
GAHHHHHHHs!
haha. Okay! I'm gonna like make this short?
I'm uber tired, so I'll post longer
some other time. :D
I know I need to reply tags! Later can?
Haha. Went out with Mabel, Su& YiWen
today:D
SHOPSHOPSHOP!:D
shopping cures like, EVERYTHING!
Okay, wdv. Almost everything(:
yea yea. so rocks!
WHAHAHAHA.
I'm so nuts. to hell with that.
YEA, complications are settled(:
one less thing to be worrying about.
wheees.
hmm. this week, was so tiring 'cause of
First Aid's course. Friday had the test.
Think I did just fine. Anyway,
who cares? haha!
while going home met Keran by accident.
haha. was surprised lah.
then had a chat with Andy, Keran, and their friends,
Quin Weng& Darren. I think thats how you
spell them. right? hah.
uber crazy bunch. but nicely crazy(:
was tired went home around five+. had a
crazayeee friday night. haha.
uber crazy. don't wanna talk about it.
next week, outings!
haha. I wanna go out out out!
next weekend I'm off!
come back, & chalet! :DD
&I shall now quote from darling Mabel,
CAN GO BANG WALL LAH!
:DD
I'm nice. If you're nice, that is.
Yin&Yang, a balance of good and evil.
always balanced
&will always exists.
its just too bad then.