<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17395022?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowswirls-onstick.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, June 21, 2007

FUCK IT.
:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
oh fcuk. sadly;
I'm feeling super low.

You're acting odd. &maybe
So am I. I'm sorry; I remain
undecided.

Please stop feeling low.
You're making me just as low.

Tag replies. Be fascinated &distracted by it
while I'm busy denying self.

peckhui; I loveeeeee youuuuuuuu soooo uber much too! muacks!(:

shrooms; whahahas. I thought you've got STM? haha. good memory uhs. two yrs still rmbr. good good(:

josephh; heys! haha. Alrightys I'll link you soon yea:]

aail; I'm nice:) be nice or I'll make you wilt. your testi has disappeared in a bottomless pit. Im greatly apologetic:]

MABEL; hey hun :D yeaaa, chalet I'll tie you down to stay overnight(: whaha. &I'll be seeing you in awhile. tourn is all over, & we're all exhausted. haha. cya in a few hrs hun!

laiyee; hello dear! haha. hmm, quite enjoying it. You? I do missssss you a loooot! haha. must miss me too kay? ;D

lYNDA!!; hahaha. hello lynda! ooh, okay I shall go visit:D
`nazir; haha. hello, yes, im back. &I'm not sure how many days it was either. lol!

MABEL; LOL! I forgot uhs. kk, HONG MIN yeaps. haha.

`nazir; YA, nvr watch me fight nvr msg either. yea, you soo ASS. haha!


All tags replied.

{3:03 AM}


x o x o