Saturday, May 12, 2007
YAY!
Lol. Mid-years are so OVER! hahaha. At least for me& a hell lot of other people uhhs. hahas. So super uberr elated. Oh yes yes(: But for those whose exams are still on, sorry uh dears? I can't stand it lah. Need to shout it out loud :D Anyhoo, Mariam's not at all bothered yes? 'Cause what's left is your Elec.Lit and Chemistry& my brainy darling can definitely ace it! haha.
Alright, so today I had Add. Maths. Hmm, I shouldn't comment, until my results are in, but lets just say that it wasn't as killing as i thought it would be? I mean, of course there were questions that halfway into the steps I went like, huh? haha.
While doing the paper my hands were shaking lah. Like wth. Lol thank God for Irah's oversized jacket:D I got caught in the morning rain you see. Even with an umbrella I got so wet. Since I didn't bring a jacket, rang up Irah to help me bring one 'cause I was shivering like heck. Thanks babe!(:
Hmm, Chemistry was easier than Physics. My Physics is like, urr, crap! Lol. I despise Physics lah can. I'm almost completely sure that my Phsics marks is gonna be highlighted in a different colour in my score sheet D: Gahh! Everyone looked traumatised at the end of Physics paper.
Dumdeedum. Hmm, wrote a hell lot for Literature& History too. I was like wiriting till the poor invigilator said put down your pens. haha. A lot of other people were still writing after he said so. haha. Not much on the rest of the papers.
So currently everyone is super relieved that exams are over but results await us on Monday uhhs. Bleah. Word is the teachers finished marking most papers already. So yea. hahs.
Yesterday after papers and going home and all that went out with darlings to Marina Sq. to watch Jangan Pandang Belakang ( Don't turn Back). I was late uhh, & I'm so sorry! ): I lost track of time uhs. Apologies dearests! Haha. So then, after buying the tickets, We got the last 6 tickets btw xD bought some food and got into the theater. I sat beside Irah darl& her dearest. And Ifah, Fid& Idah sat at the other end(:
The startig was a little creepy lah uh. Hmm, kay overall? The effects weren't thaat good uh. I mean the ghost looked uber scary but then again a little fake? I guess the element of surprise helped a lot in scaring people. yeap(:
Then Irah went off with her dearest& we all went to Bugis to grab a bite. Fidah got infuriated 'cause there were some mix-ups in her account. Smiiile dearest:D haha. Anyhoo, I didn't eat 'cause wasn't feeling very hungry. Then we went off 'cause Ifah had to go hosp. to visit her grand uncle. Reached home earlier than expected. Yeahs.
Next week watching Spiderman3 with Mariam& people(: when she finishes her exam. Lala. other then that, I'm elated that June hols is just around the corner! ;D can't wait! haha.
take a trip to Rome,
&Venice! :D oh yes!