Friday, May 18, 2007
shalalala~
Hah. Aight, firstly, the last post ended of kinda abrupt 'cause I didn't exactly finish it uhs. Haha. Got distracted& didn't have time to post it. Yeap, so over the whole week we've been getting bits of results back. Got all the results today. blahs.
Okay, yesterday first. After sch left with Irah dearest to meet Mariam darling at AMK mrt station. &as expected she was already there. text messaged to say otw. haas. Then Irah went off to meet her darling& I went to change. Got on the train. Lala.
After meeting the other two at Somerset, while walking towards Cineleisure me&Mariam exchanged views xD &Mariam made a comment that got me laughing quite bad. tsk, darling is straightforward :] haha!
aight, then bought tickets for the 4.o5 show, so we decided to grab lunch. The guys had already eaten so Mariam shoo-ed them off. Lol. They satyed around awhile but went off nonetheless. &darling, don't you agree we kept seeing black that day. gees;D Met up after finished eating& got into the cinema.
Overall, Spiderman3 was expectedly a good one uhs? I didn't like the ending though. Harry died! ): &spidey didn't even proposed to MJ lah. waited so long. lol. I liked the visual&soud effects though. real nice(: & spidey got into EMO halfway! with the dark eyes& all. lol!
Andy& Keran kept trying to irritate us with that lame trick lah. "hello hello?" LOL! hahas. the last time they tried, I didn't turn but Mariam did. Hahs. She laughed/jumped; irritated, and cursed that she'd fallen for it again. &I was laughing hard. lols.
Anyhoo, walked around Orchard Rd, Wisma Atria, yadayada, had some laughs.(: Reached hm around 7.30-8pm. Broke curfew for school days but Mommy didn't scold. haha. no idea why(: I loves mommy!
Showered, felt really tired, text messaged, yadayada, fell asleep reading, got up& turned in early at 1030. haas. I'm not elated for Add.Maths, but relieved nonetheless:] Physics is seriously irritating! Grr. Out of the whole cohort only 10 people passed-.- & I was four marks away from passing. I wanted to cry D: I'm happy for language and humans :DD EXCEPT for S.S. bleahs. Disappointed for Chemistry. Didn't get the marks I aimed for. Oh wells.
Overall, I'm just relieved? Nowadays I feel exhausted and quiet. hmm. I should grab some sleeping pills, haven't been sleeping too well? Nah, quite well, just really tired.
the 5 year old you.