<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17395022?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowswirls-onstick.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

RAHs! ah, whateverr lah.

Lol. Okay, random-ed? Perhaps(: Anyhoo, frustrations have been building up in just, what, two days? urghs. Screw it. Okay, on a happier note I'll first talk of Mother's Day.

Me& sister rushed to make a Mother's day card during Religious class ;D all our mdrsh teachers were going, "Aww..". Haha. Anyhoo, rushed like crazyyy. We bought her this seriously uber cute "soft-flower" from Mini-Toons which wrote "You're the best!" on the petals :D LOVEs! haas.

After that Daddy brought us to a Chinese-Muslim restaurant. Forgot the name lah. lol. Anyhoo, it's been a long time since we went there& the food is darn good! haha. I ate until I couldn't get anymore down xD though pathetically didn't even finish my rice. Yea, first helping. Wdv.

Had to rush back to tuition. Yadayada. Me& siblings were kecoh-ness before my mom sent them sleeping at 10.30? We gave the pressie real late you see. Totally guilty. Yesyes.

I love my family, perfectly, as they are.
&I LOVE MOMMY!
:D

Gees. Okayokay, Monday took height& weight. Didn't gain or grow. Grrs. ): wdv. then ran 2.4 again, since last time wasn't able to finish it due to damned gastrics pains. Not to say I didn't have it again yesterday. But wth darlings Evon& Ning Xin pushed me like crazyyyy. Thanks babes! haha. My timing was longer lah shiiit. Post-exam stamina is always worse than norm. urghs.

{1:35 PM}


x o x o