<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17395022?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowswirls-onstick.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, May 27, 2007

GAHs!(:

&I'm a super happy personnnn:D okay, I'm being a good girl, by being the happiest i can be.

hmm. This week? Pretty mundane lah. nothing much happened but Yesterday was pure FUN(:

sidetrack; hmm, I just, just found out something like uber disturbing. Like super disturbing.. & though I find it completely hard to believe, it might be true. I mean shit does happen, either way. But.. this deep of shit? Seriously hard to believe. Gosh, I have serious trust issues? like, wtf. urgh, so sorry. can't stand it. trust is just something I find hard giving. &I have good reasons for that too. Believe me..

Bleah. okay, back to main post. count the above as crap. I doubt anybody would know what I'm talking about above. yea.

So anyhoo, parents-teacher-meeting. GAHH. I told my dad alr uh my mid-years results so he was happy with it, except for Sciences. So I came quite calm, daddy was late 'cause he couldn't get off work early. lol. Okay, so while waiting to talk to the subject teachers or form teacher, mdm Suhailah suddenly come ask me to ask my dad talk to Ckg Ahmad so that the line would go faster.

I was like completey reluctant lahh can. My dad seemed te same too. lol. &as expected Ckg Ahmad screwed it with daddy so badly. he crapped about my results lah pleasee. he was like talking more of the Common tests, which of course is less satisfactory lah. Saying don't know wht shit. Then I was like saying that he should go& check with my form teacher. Got slip of paper that compares your marks to the average of the level uh.

After crapping bull with my dad thenn he went to ask the paper frm her, cause he insisted there was no such paper. Paiseh lah him, go back to my dad apologise say he was wrong, & that actually I improved. LOL. Daddy was so fed-up he asked to meet with my form teacher to get things cleared. lol. so things went well(:

hmmm. I dropped my phone in class during Physics. Right in frnt of Lee Chin Siang. All he had to do was look down and he would have seen it. I had to like slip to the edge of my chair & KICK it aside D: I wanted to cry lah pleaseee. now the screen has about 3 unsightly scratches. thank God they're quite small. so infuriated. Good thing was he didnt see. & I woke up like all the people in my row who were sleeping when my phone dropped. ahaha. PANIC.

Yesterday TKD was fun! lol. Went by realll fast. NANA-boy's hand was swollen. Can see uh got big bulge there. Kesiannn him. haas. Then did Brown1 Pattern. yea, me& Irah Brown alr! :D hahaa. gonna have to learn Brown2 Pattern too 'cause Mam put in Hwarang Competition. Seriously scared. She put in sparring too. Omg, I hope I don't get a huge opponent. Die lahh. haa.

Learnt pattern from Mabel. went by real fast. Then sparred with Irah, she go grab my leg. LOL. not allowed uh woman! hahaha.

After that went to eat chocolate prata with Mabel, Kun miao& Ivy. they are kecoh-ness! ahaha. On the way there, gossiped a little on the on-goings. haha. okay, lets not call it gossip, exchanged new updates sounds a lot nicer(: eat eat eat. & Kun Miao and Ivy started talking about double-chin. like urr? hahaha. we talked and talked about aloooot of stuffs.

then made our way to Kun miao's house. its Super hugeee lah can. haha. Super nice. So then went up to her room, & Mabel got her weird weird hobby going. keeping the closet neat by taking out everything, folding them and placing them back in order. -.- LOL! but seriously, Kun Miao your closet is super messy! aahahaa. its like all your skirts, jeans, shirts, everything jut throw inside, strewn everywhere. aiyer. lols.

So while doing that we talked and talked and talked. Mainly its about this onee girl lah. So yea. talk and talk. Realised it was getting dark& I'd be late. So the 3 of them went to send me to the bustop. LALALALAAs(: reached home at 8.20. Lol. Super tired lah cannn.
showered, uploaded photos, dumdeedum. (: called ppl, my phone batt. was like dying, but vibrating like crazy, don't know why suddenly so chaotic. need to msg here & there. So my dying phone batt had to endure it all till this morning. hahaha.

I'll post the uploaded photos soon then.
LOVEs(: &I'm going off to johore later. urghs, I don't wanna go! I wanna stay in Singapore. lol.


If you just took a step back& look
you'd see just how hard it is to believe your own self.
&then imagine how hard it is for me.

{12:46 AM}


x o x o