<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17395022?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowswirls-onstick.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, May 20, 2007

BOO!(:

Okay, I decided to reply tags before rushing off to The Durian. hahaas. Hope the play is good uh. Ning said it was boring=/ & its like really long. haha. Nvms(: meeting Amanda at school later. Lalala. Tag replies!

Irah; Lol. darling, you're crazy, I'm crazy, we're crazy? oh yes! HAHA:D

AZ; heys. ditto, relink I shall. (:

Iifah; hello babe. hahaha. no need paised(: don't matter. hahas.

janice; hey! thanks aight:D cya in sch!

kunmiao; okay you crazy junior of mine! haha. i'll link you lah aight. sorry much, been busy lately(:

laiyee; hey dear! haha. thanks. &lets SHOUT MORE!:D &more and more. hahas.

vanessa; hahas. yea, you haven't tagged for long. &my dear, I've no idea what's your url leh. think I lost it or something.

`nazir; LOL. hello nana-boy! nanananananananana you back! haha.(:

aail; you just HELPED buy it. boooooo. haha.


DONE! I'm off thennn. toodles(:

{1:48 AM}


x o x o