Monday, April 09, 2007
Lalalala.
Okay dokaye. It's been like, 8 days since I've updated? Yea, &oh-so many things have changed. Haha. A literal rollercoaster of events. Chatted briefly with Ken yesterday& I concluded, that he concluded a long time ago that my life was never mundane& never will be. haha. Whaat lah Ken. &so we went on to contemplate on exchanging lives but nahh. It'd be better to stick with our own. Haha(:
I'm currently a very happy person if I should say so myself(:
Anyhoo, I agree, maybe we
never did get along, maybe we
never did see eye to eye, maybe we
never did really loved each other.
Yeah, we never did.
You never got over it,
you were always saying that
you didn't feel as if
you were special to me.
&you were always thinking
that I was flirting around
&maybe thats why
you started flirting around.
No matter, I'm over it,
all your mayhem& chaos.
&more than glad
to be on my own .
Wait, not on my own, but
with the babes of my life, LC(: muahs!
with all my lovely sweethearts:D
&all those who make me smile oh-so wide:D
Okay, those who are meant to understand will understand(:
Dumdeedum. Alrighty, so lets update on yesterday shall we?
Got up all early to meet my darlings LC(: at Amk MRT station at 8am for flag day. Had quite an interesting morning with them, received some call frm some weird woman/girl?. Lol. Then waited for the cans, which was when I told them of the recent changes in status(: &they were all very shocked, but very supportive(: They said exactly what I needed to hear. Thanks babes! I LOVE YOU-s!
So after collecting the cans we went off to Woodlands 'cause Ifah wanted so much to go there. haha. Boarded the train, &upon reaching we realised that there were also other people there doing flag day for the same Home as us. Lol. So we started asking for donations and all, though I started quite late 'cause I couldn't for nuts open my mouth and ask lah. Got the hang of it after awhile though. haha. Then decided to get out of Woodlands.
Boarded the train& went to Toa payoh. We had wanted to stop at Yishun but were too tired. So nvm, just went off to TP. At Toa Payoh I saw Olga darling! my listening ear, sweetheart :D I saw her &my legs forgot they were tired& like instantly rushed towards her, and she went towards me. haha! I hugged her soo tightly lah. It's been the longest time since I've seen her. The world must really love me(: <3
Apperently, she was doing the Flag day too. &her tin was so heavy! boo. haha. So after talking a little to her, we went on to do flag day. Irah went around to ask, Fidah& Idah wanted to stay by the escalators to ask, &me anf Ifah went around to ask. Our legs were like superrr tired lah can. It was quite fun though a little boring. Prolly 'cause we were doing the morning shift? Yeah. I LOVE THOSE GENOROUS PEOPLE! haha. (:
So then at around 1pm we made our way to return the cans and sign out lah. Went all the way back to Amk Station. After signing out we said our goodbyes &went off our seperate ways.
After that, I shall not elaborate more on the day
as what happened "after that" cannot be mentioned(:
Okay done!
I'm daddy's little Princess(: