Friday, April 13, 2007
HEYY:]
Okay. Hmm. I'm finally posting yea? sorry lah, haven't been updating. Though notice that my darling dears are all not complaining that I haven't updated. 'Cause they know of the all-important update. haha.
Though, just FYI, I did write a post. A really long one. Talking about everything. Including the flag day I did with darling LC(: on Saturday. Just that, my blog template's been giving problems, and it's not allowing me to do certain things to my blog. Bleah. Super infuriating.
Okok. Anyhoo, that's not important. I shall update what I can on this blog of mine. Today I had Sports Day at Bishan Stadium! hahah. okay, why so excited? hmm. Maybe 'cause it was held during curriculum time? Don't know lah, either way I was just excited for fun?
But no pressure this year, 'cause I refused to run for any event this year. Lol. xD Not what lah, just that at the when time they asked me to run I had a hell lot on my schedule& all, so I declined lah. haha. Okok, me& darls were nearlyyy late. But wasnt lah, thank god, or we'd have to do area cleaning or whatever.
Okay, I've got a looot to do, so I'm just gonna sum up all of it. Griffin came in first, like WDV x) Haha! Andand, Unicorn (my house), came in 2nd!:DD Lols, I know its not like, FIRST place or whatever but Im happy enough(:
CONGRATS TO ALL COMPETITORS!
Especially, Evon, Amelia, Sujuan, Kartini of Unicorn house! :D You guys rock okay!
To darling Ifah congrats! for the silver your team got in 4x100m relay <3
(Ifah's in Phoenix)
To mabel, kartini, and the other 2 NCC guys (whose names I forgot. Sorry!), who ran for the CCA race, AND won 1st place! TKD-slash-NCC team, congrats!
Andand, got anymore?? LOL. Okay I'm donee. And I seriously neeeeed to reply tags. All my old un-answered tags are being pushed down): So sorry ! haha. Promise I'll reply tags sooooon:D
I do.. But, its more complicated than that.