Sunday, April 15, 2007
Helloo(:
Alrighty. Hmm, a post has been added below my last post 'cause its dated like a week ago. I didn't post it 'cause my template was screwed& I totally forgot all about it. & when I pressed "post" the post instantly pops itself where its dated! Goodyy(: hahah. I'm gila at the moment. Lol. So if you wish to read that, scrolllll down lah then. its dated 8th April I think. Lalala~
Okay, so yesterday was having this seriously horrid headache and I was so effing irritated lah! Thanks to that headache& me feeling seriously dead, I didn't go to the last training of my taekwondo seniors): I felt like crying lah. Freak it. But I hugged Mabel, Suhaili, Sze Khuen& Nurul goodbye before going off.
I Love You People!
Whenever I felt like my day sucked so bad.
Whenever I had a horrid week
& I feel like stranggling people,
My TKD seniors made me laugh
like CRAZYYYYY!
AND I loveeee all of you for it:D
During trainings are when I get
soooo crazye and feel perfectly at home:D
I'll miss you guys at training soooooo much): !
Okay, so I shall blame all this on those who are oh-so not worth my time.
I shall spend the remaining months of this year, spending it with people who are worth my attention and time:D Yeayea. Okayokay, random(:
LOVE LIST!
*My sweethearts, LC(: !
Irah, Ifah, Fidah& Idah!
I LOVE YOU BABES!
Always there for me,
to hear me rant all that drama
this past month.
no more drama now!:D
My life shall be happy& perfectly drama-freeeee.
&& irah thanks for hearing me out yesterday(:
i love all of you!
&await for JUNE 13!
Irah, Ifah& Tanya were witnesses
to the oath I made on Tues.
TWO wholee months, baby!
*My Taekwondo sayaaaaangs(:
I LOVE YOU! hahaha.
Mabel is a greatt listener-cum-advisor(: always make me laugh when I wna cry.
I Love You!
Suhaili, sze khuen and nurul are great people to cheer me up!
always making me laugh till i cry at trainings!
I Love You!
Kun Miao&
Ivy,
Shaun& all my lovely juniors who never fail to amuse me<3>
I Love You!
Nazir, Zheng Hsin and WeiMing& M'am are forever making me laugh! with all their super lame jokes:D
I Love You!
*To all those who make me smile
I LOVE YOU!(:
AndAnd.
See what you've done.
Congratulations.
I Hate You.
feeling honoured ?
you're the one and only
person that I Hate.
And this morning during breakfast mommy just went up to me and asked me if i wanted to go shopping for pumps nad ballet flats. I was so shocked I went like "Huh?" LOL!
First time lah she ask me whether I wanna go shopping? 'Cause usually I have to say that I wanna go shopping then she'll bring me go shopping.
Never, has she asked me whether I wanna go shopping first! Lol. I mean if there's an occasion, yes lah. But this is like so random? I guess its true, mommys know best!(: she must know that I like seriously need a shopping spreeee. lala:D
This week spent on sum stuffs, but its like just small stuffs lah. Bought some earrings, nail polish and other accessories for fun. Haha. But since mommy offered, I'm gonna spend for real! Shopping Therapy! I LOVE MOMMY! :D
Thanks for the memories;
Even though they weren't so great