<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17395022?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowswirls-onstick.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 22, 2007

HELLO(:

Hahas. Alrighty. Hmm, hid my blog for awhile lah uh. Due to some reasons. Yea, so I'll just update for the time being. I'm super tired to post a long one so it'll be mostly pictures this time:]

So this week was,ewm, veryy extreme? Haha. I don't know how to say lah yea. But it's definitely fun. Monday, fell sick while running for 2.4km napfa. Had gastric pains but didn't vomit 'cause clearly there was nothing to vomit. lol. Anyhooo, after school it rained really heavy, ended up me& Ifah spent abit of time at Idah's.

Tuesday, had a lot of tests, Add. Maths, Chem& HML Paper1. & my mind had to choose that day to go blank. Seriously, my mind just went blank for all papers. Super infuriated lah can. Could have gotten great marks for Add. Maths test, BUT I forgot the one key formula for the topic. Like, its never happened before lah! urgh. lol.

Okay, lazy to update much more. Just now went for CIP with my dearest class:D dearest mommy& daddy sent me& irah 'cause we were already super uber late lah. haha. Grouped with dearest Peck Hui and Amelia and had aloooot of fun:D don't tell why. haha.

Kay, so our class finished early and decided to slack& picnic & gossip. lol. Then, was suppose to go shopping with mariam but she had last minute project stuffs so ended going to town with Irah to send her phone for servicing, window shop, then went to have a very late breakfast at Mac's. I had Iced Latte& DarnGoodBrownie& irah had Choc vanilla, bread or something. Forgot the name, its like a type of croissant.

I swear, all that thick dark chocolate was heavenly! But, I felt really guilty consuming soo much chocolate, I just couldn't finish it. Lol. ridiculous right. It's like pretty small sized but I only ate half of it and gave the rest to Irah:D So, that much chocolate intake should last me the week(:

me& Ifah after Sports day(: gurls in RED! :D

me& Idah after Tuition:D

US(:

Irah, Inah, Amelia, Peck Hui! :D


Peck Hui, Me& Sarah! :D

Alrighty(: there'll be changes of my blog so yea(: for now, I'm done!

OH. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY,

TO MY DEAREST ONE& ONLY SISTER!

I LOVE YOU MUCH(: Yays. Going out to celebrate with family tonight:D FUNFUN! Muahs!

Foolish imbecile(:

Labels:


{4:56 AM}


x o x o