<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17395022?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowswirls-onstick.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 29, 2007

GAHH(:

Gosh, I'm completely exhausted. I seem to have been running everywhere this week. so uber exhausted. And currently eating a very, well deserved chocolate brownie:D

Okay, so yesterday after school went to meet Suhaili to help collect grading fees. Lost my anger at some of the juniors. It's ridiculous, I'm sorry but you girls should grow brains, please. I have low tolerance for stupidity.

After that left school with Fidah, Irah, Idah, Suahaili. Contacted Mariam of where and what time to meet. While Irah was going off to meet her dearest, Mariam messaged say she'd be late -.-
Lol! So, I had Irah to accomplany me awhile, while I decided where to go. So decided to go back home and drop off my stuffs first.

Sadly, when I reached Braddell it was pouring, super heavy shower. urgh): Lol. So curious me thought that it didn't look that heavy so I decided to just walk in the rain 'cause walking in the shelter would take much longer lah. -.-

I hadn't even been in the rain for 5 minutes and I was completely drenched, and shivering from the cold. Idiot. Haha. So I walked a little further& headed for shelter, soaking wet and shivering. Yeap. Reached home, and my dearest maid told me straight, to take a warm shower before I froze to death& she'd have tell mommy. Lol.

After showering and feeling a little better, got ready, and messaged Mariam. Said she'd be abit late so I went off to meet Andy first. Grabbed my jacket, still shivering, went off to meet them. Lol, I'm an idiot lah, shouldn't have walked in the rain. Bleah. And, ended up Mariam and Andy was the ones waiting for me xD Sorry! hahahah. I reached and she was like giving me that, "I'm gonna murder you" look. GEES:D

So passed the pressies, Mariam went back to school and me and Andy went home. I took the sheltered way home since it started raining again-.-

Okay, Birthdays of the week!


24th APRIL!;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR EVON!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LAI YEE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SUJEAN!

26th APRIL!;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR OLGA!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!


28th APRIL!; today! Lol.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SUJUAN!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZI XUAN!

YAY(: I'm pretty glad that the week's gonna be over. So tired.



Went presents shopping with Idah on Monday for my darling April babies. haha. A lottttttt lah can. Buy pressies, wished birthdays, give pressies. Fun! Haha. I feel like Santa, and a real bad Santa too, I havent passed some pressies. So sorry!): Now I feel round and ageing. Lol. I must be crazy:]

Today woke up early and at around 8am, I decided to do Maths. I really must be crazyy. Haha. So anyhoo, did Maths for 2hrs plus? Yea. After posting I should probably be back at Maths. This weekend veryy hectic. Later meeting dearest Mabel& Suhaili at 5 to practice pattern with Irah. Tomorrow Grading! GAHH. I'm soo panicking! Grading would clash with my tuition which is so infuriating, so after grading, will be rushing to tuition 'cause I refuse to miss tuition.



NEXT WEEK MID-YEAR EXAMs!

OH. & Congratulations to;

Contemp. Dancers!

GOLD for SYF!
Haha. Hugged dearest Evon, manda, Fiona, Sher
after knowing the results. Didn't see the rest. Haas.
Congrats to Evon, Manda, Fiona, Shermaine, Sujuan, Mui tiang&
the other Contemp. Dancers.


I'm over-worked.
&I don't give a damn(:




{2:19 AM}


x o x o