<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17395022?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowswirls-onstick.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, April 26, 2007

BOO!

Haha. Okay, I'm superrrr happy can? :D oh yes! hahaha. Anyhoo, just got back from Physics extra class. Bleah. I'm uber tired& stressed for MYE. Its like my brain's seriously not getting anyy rest.

And today Parimala last minute say tommorrow got Chemistry extra class! ohmgGod. I was like, oh just great lah. I mean I completely understand that the MYE is just around the corner but I'd rather do revision in the comfort of my house or an air-conditioned library. I like studying with just a small group. And no pressure. Urgh.

And I'm currently addicted to Nickleback and Hinder((: Lalalala. I'm addicted to caffeine, skipping meals and squeezing my brain juices dryyyyy. Which is, by the way, veryy useful seeing that MYE is here to haunt me(: Teachers have been like giving a lotttt of hints on wht's coming out, so I'm all filled with work that time just passes by and I won't realise it. FUN!(: haha. okay, well, that's over-enthusiasm but its a good practice.

Been walking in rain since, like last week? Yea, I seriously have to stop walking in rain, 'cause its soo not the time to get sick lah. I'll shop for a new umbrella soon then(:

Mr. Wee gave a lottttt of hints today for Add. Maths and E. Maths, like I think we must've highlighted half the books. lol. Anyhoo, my aim is too cover most, almost all if given the time, of the questions for MYE topics tested. Which is Chap1-5 for Add. Maths & Chap1-6 for E.Maths. Ah, must chiong already! LOL.

I should be able to do well for English, Malay &Lit. If I don't score in these I think I might as well jump off a high-rise building. Hopefully lah, since these subjects are supposely to be those I can do fine.

I aim to do well for E.Maths, Add.Maths and Chem. E.Maths, Mr. Wee expects Add.Maths students to do fantastic. =/ Hopefully lah okay? :D Add. Maths& Chemistry, I'll give it my all uhh! :D

Physics? urrrr, can I not mention how much my Physics suck? Lol! But, I'll tryyyy to try to give my best! :D

Haha. Okayyy, I'm so done here. I'm tiredddd!

If they could love like you& me,
imagine what the world could be.

{9:00 AM}


x o x o