<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17395022?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowswirls-onstick.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, April 16, 2007

BOO!(:

Haha. The only reason I'm here is to reply tags. 'Cause the more i procrastinate, the more I'd have to reply lahhhh. Too many are getting pushed down. hees. Apologies yeaaa(: kk. Hmm, I'll have to scroll all the way down to the last tag I replied. omg lah. Lol.

Lyynderr!!; hey Linda! haha. You're forever HIGH lah can! always make me laugh:D I shall be as happy as YOU! tc!

laiyee; lai yee! helloooo(: haha, yea you shall tag more. haha. you got blog uh?? give me(:

peck hui; peck hui! my darlinggg crazy mouse(: yes, got update. See I update sooo much for you, you know:D

thiago - brazil; heyy. you're from brazil? lol. How'd you cme across my blog? haha. tc(:

FiiD; lol. Hey babe!(:

mike; yes, mikaail, I'm very much aware that I owe you a super belated testimonial lah okay. I'll write it soon:D haha!

'PECKKHEE; hey! haha. okay, I'll relink(:

suhailah; hey dear! haha. where got sombong? haha. I just smiled at you last Friday. :D see. haha. thanks loads for your umbrella YEA(: saved me& ifah from getting too wet lah, still got drenced but your umbrella saved us frm getting completely drenched. thanks! my umbrella disappeared. lol(: muahs.

syairah; irah! my sayaaaaaaaang. hello(: haha. tag moreee. lol. So long ago lah this tag I haven't replied. lol. LOVEs!

edna; hey, yea i will(: are you the edna that I know?

Syahindah; er, hey. yea, I dno you. lol. Thanks for the concern though, I'm perfectly fine.

effa; ditto, i'll link you up soon aitee(:

ZX; hey babe! YEAP(: i'll be seeing you in a few hrs for our tuition! haha. muahs!(:

carlyn; hello my dear!(: er, twin? you never tell me why we're twins ? lol!

roskalreza; hello girl! i'll relink soon(:

3v0n; Evon darling:D Anytimee lah girl. No lah, all of you were great! haha. Applaud all my dears. Great job yar(:

FiiD; HEY BABE(: yea, I wna put pass but my template's screwed. so mikaail's helping me with it. my pass will be up soon enough:D

MABEL; YEA, i'll miss you super much lah! ): wna ask all of you on a date! must okay(:

Leonard; nard! haha. long time no seeee you uh. you lah, never make me laugh that's why. Lol. Alright, i'll link you!(:

puipui; Lol! no lah not dirty lah. just that he never make me laugh this year right. serve him right. lol. btw, who are you uh? hahs! Zheng Hsin or WeiMing? I forgot. lol.

Alrighty, I'm done!(: Haha. If you've tagged and forgotten, just scroll to my tagboard and press on that circle-ish button with an "eye" on it. see it? Yeap(:

Yesterday went shopping for pumps, bought two super cute, pretty ones. We walked back and forth lah. ickle minded people x] Haha. Yea, then bought a new handphone pouch, I instantly fell in loveeee with it lah, just had to have it. seriously pretty. Loveee it! :D


So. I'm super happy today(: Lalalala~

Oh yes, and as mentioned above I am gonna put a pass up for my blog. Once I get that done, all you have to do is ask what my pass is.(: Of course I'll only tell if, and only if, i love you or you're a close friend or you're worth knowing what's going on in my life. Basically all those whom I've linked(:

Much loveeee, !INAH(:

be a dear,
disappear(:

{2:45 AM}


x o x o