<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17395022?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowswirls-onstick.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

BOO(:

Had first paper Eng paper1 and Malay paper1. Lalala. Eng paper was alright, I wrote a hell lot lah can. 2 sheets, 4 full pages for both letter and composition. Lol. And don't bother asking what I wrote that was so long. I just wrote wdv came to mind:]

And Malay? GAHH. Infuriated! My Malay composition was crap lah can? urgh. I swear my Malay's detoriating by the days. Wrote a little shorter then Eng composition, though I'm pretty sure its two and a half pages of bullcrap. :x BLEAH. Hope Cikgu doesn't find it a whole load of bullcrap though(:

Okayokay, I'm only updating 'cause tomorrow's gonna be a holiday. Thank God lah. I need sleep. Andand, I won't be updating til the end of MYE(: gees. I wish to avoid the computer for the sheer fun of it. I am crazyy. Haha. No no, I am BUNNY! :D LOVEs!

And I'm currently super uber addicted to Avril Lavigne's The Best Damn Thing. It rocks like I do! xD Hahaha. Okayokay, but seriously uh, the song's damn cute! I love the upbeat tune. Gahh. It's like playing non-stop sub-conciously in the back of my mind(: Lala. Gets me high all the time.


Aight, I'll see you people soon then. Got quite a few calls to make tonight. haha. Lala(: oh. I'm falling sick. urgh. Shit it. Wdv lahh, I can get sick if I want to. Lol. Take care!

I've found my hopes. I've found my dreams.
My cinderella story scene(:

{10:42 AM}


x o x o