<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17395022?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowswirls-onstick.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Shalalala!(:

Okay. Currently I have the urge to jump& scream! Haha.
A little too high maybe?
Oh wells. He's saying my blog is dead
Again. Just 'cause he's been updating loads.
LOL.


Andd that's only 'cause of the match he had on Friday.
Met me and he was like smiling
as if there was no tomorrow.
'Cause he and deadly partner scored one goal each.
Haha. Boys.
But congrats Dearest& friend
I realise how much its means to you people(:
Love my Dearest loads. haha(:


Friday Darl Irah didn't come school.
She fell sick all 'cause of Geog.
TSKTSK.
Haha. but she's gotten better.
Called her up after school and all<3


Amazingly though Friday was a breeze through.
Mrs Toh didn't come so we had 2 free periods.
And Add. Maths was quite a breeze too.
No idea why. Haha.


After school had TKD.
And it was super fun!
Haha.
After so loooong of not having TKD
I sorely missed all my TKD people(:


It was nice to hear the familiar name callings
from Merly Mam, Sirs, seniors and juniors:D
Nazir, Xiao Xing and Wei Ming came.
Usually I only see Nazir.
Haven't seen the other 2 for awhile.


So during kicking drills I was
pretty much going veryy high!
with Nurul Em, Suhaili& Xiao Xing.
Xiao Xing kept saying 'salam' and
extending his hand.
Lol! No idea where he learnt tht from.


Nurul was alr high and
Suhaili kept making me laugh
And I was forever making
her laugh 'cause
well, the way I move? HAHA.


Then Wei Ming and Xiao Xing kept saying 'cutecute'
&was like asking why eyes so big ah?
Lol. Mean lah you people.


Wei Ming was like,
when you small got something happen is it?
Then become bigbig until lidat.
urgh! Lol.
Xiao Xing was forever making me laugh.


And Nazir was his usual calm self but also very nice.
I'm NanaGirl and apparently he's NanaBoy, & loves Wu zun?
haha! Good luck for your A's alright!(:



Okay, done! Much loveees(:

{12:54 PM}


x o x o