Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Heyoo.
Alritey, I got back home ystd night. Like around 9pm. Cause sister's friends started coming for their BBQ. Originally Daddy gave 1 unit to me and 1 to her for the secong night. But my oh-so-sweet Malay teacher had to have Malay Supp. this morning so I gave it to sister's friends.
So anyhoo, the chalet rocked lah! Ilove my cousins(: Lovableee darlings! Haha. &Aqid was there too, uber uber cute baby cousin of mine. He grew a lot since I last saw him. So, obviously, I took a alot of pictures. Shall post them here, soon. haha.
Basically BBQ-ed, went to beach, played volleyball, went Escape Theme Park, went very high&very kecoh:D & obviously took a lot of pictures. Done done. haha.
Okay, I realise I've got tags to reply will do that soon. Currently printing worksheets from LMS, the lamest thing my school has come up with& using it to whenever possible. Urgh. So, I shall have to keep this update short. Lala:)
Much Love,