<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17395022?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowswirls-onstick.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, March 26, 2007

HELLO!(:

Okay, trying to sound happy though I'm absolutely irritated with Blogger. urgh! Lol. It's like, I wrote a wholeee post about the 3-day camp& going to town yesterday, last night. But when I pressed 'Post' the whole thing effing deleted itself. I was stoning there lah! Bleah. So i'll have top write everything all over again, though I can't possibly remember everything so this post would be slightly shorter uh.

Okay, so Wednesday, after some last minute stuff I actually managed to leave the house on time. Thank God for that. Dearest was already waiting downstairs. My bag was superrrr heavy,he helped to carry it(: hee so nicee, Thanks!

Got to school, met darling Peck Hui on the bus. Though I couldn't see that she was smiling since I wasn't using my contacts& all. Sorry Peck Hui!

Then, at school after awhile, met our instructors. Jacqueline& Ming Rui. YadaYada. The place was pretty much rundown-ed. Labrador Adv. Centre. The dorms were quite big. The beds were HORRID and creaky. The matresses were extremely thin, and when you lie on it you can feel your bones pressing into the metal bed frame. Torturous lah! Didn't get even one good nights' sleep.

The activities were alright lah. Overall i think that camp was FUN! Only cause my loveables in 3ENDEAVOUR:DD made it funn and Jacq and Ah Ming made it bearable. Yea, pretty much. But during camp missed Dearest, my comfyyy bed and my mommy&daddy! hahaha xD

So got back home sore and extremely lacking of sleep. Dearest fetched me home and all(: And yesterday went to town to watch Mr bean: The Holiday with him. Even though sore and all, but hadn't gone out with him 'cause of camp, so yea.(:

Oh, Happy one month Dearest! :D hees.
I Love You(:

25o2o7!

{7:13 AM}


x o x o