Saturday, March 03, 2007
Hello!
Haha. Okayy. I haven't replied tags or updated on recent events lah okay. Dearest keeps saying my blog is dead. Bleah. haha. &Peck Hui is saying its dead, yet again of course. So must update lah since my tag's been flooded&some are alr getting pushed under& I've not replied any of it. Apologies x) Busyy lah kayy. haa.
I'll start with tag replies uh.
3v0n; HEY BABE ! haha. No, i didn't. Physics sucked. Bleah. Stay high swtheart:)
peck hui; Haha. dearest Peck Hui I can't be updating every week right. Not like you, naturally so smart know ! haha. I'll update more often just for you kay:D
NadZ; Yes, I'm a veryy busy person. haha. Read other blogs while waiting for mine to be updated lahh ! Lala~
RvF; Not happy(: haha.
MABEL; Darling ! haha. WAVEs back! my pumps are doing very well:) And because of you& rahh everyone knws how I wave!): Lol. So paiseh. <3
PECKHUI; My gosh, sweety, do you check my blog every week ? Always kena scolding never update! Haha. Love my crazyy girl ! I update once in two weeks lah can ? hehe.
LyNda!; Hey girl ! I'll link you soon:D
daphne; daphneeeeeeeee ? Haha! Of course I rmb tht! Dirtyyy riverrr. Hah. why so random dear ?
sydney; Hey! Happy belated Chinese New Year! haha. sorryy its extremely belated(:
Peck Hui& Nadzeef got irritated that I didn't update. which i eventually did. LOL. I just didn't reply tags. x)
PeckHui; Updated dearest. Don't get angryy with me:D
Nadz; Ooh. Lol. kaykay, forgot to link you lahh. haha.
syairah; Lol ! Where gott. I say, "love you girls". You not girl uh darling? haha! Who ask you never come. Now who's fault ? :D
PeckHui; Hahas. Noo, I'm updating ! Good girl right ? :D Hehe. Mwah!
olga; Heyy! i miss you muchmuch too): Haha. Yeaps, ct over. You ? March hols get togather kay swtheart ?
Okay! haha. Tags replied:) I'll update on recent events later ? Yes yes. Im busy)x But happy(: hahaha.
Mwah!(: