Thursday, March 15, 2007
DumDumDum.
Hmm. Alrighty, I'm uber bored so decided to update. I didn't exactly wake up veryy happy today so it won't be, like, a super happy post or wdv. Hahs. No idea why uh, just woke up moody. Okay, so maybe that's a lie. I do knw why I'm not happy. Wdv.
Anyhoo, I'll talk on last week. Hmm. Nothing much really. Just Wednesday went to the Zoo. Its childish but yea, had a aloooot of FUN with my group cause we're all crazyyyy people:D
Okay, so Blogger is being super annoying lah can. urgh! I can't upload pictures into the post. Absolutely no idea why. So yea, it'll just be words then.
Zoo trip was fun. We had fun walking around& going "oooh" and "ahhh" at those few cute cute animals. haha. And even with all the fun we completed all the Questions. haha. Rocking yea ?
So then Friday came, last day of school. I was like super tired& wanted to get it all over& done with. Last period was giving out of report cards. Boooooo.
As expected my marks were no tht satisfactory uh. Okay, certain subjects lah. Especially Additional Maths. Its like, the target there according to my EOY results last year, I'm suppose to get A2 for Add.Maths. Yeaa, ridiculous lah, my Add. Maths results sucked like crap.
I swear, my brain's like dying or something. Lol.
So then, had family chalet over the weekend. Come Monday had Mly supp. Seriously boring but my sweethearts made it enjoyable. Quite.. Haha. Anw, he waited for my at the school bustop. I was quite late lah, blame Malay Teacher.
So then went to PS& Bugis. Was pretty much just walking around really. Saw my Junior Nessa& her friend at PS. They were like grinning so widely. Lols.
He was looking for some stuffs at Bugis, wasn't exactly sure what. Like bands or wdv. Then he told me he was finding those kind of cute heart keychain thingy. So we walked around& found something close to it. Couldn't exactly find the right one so we settled for something just as cute. A little too big but cute(:
Okayy. Donee.